Over the last few years, I’ve tried numerous ways to keep track of books I’ve either read, or listened to in audio book format. I’ve struggled with good ways of keeping track, but thanks to some scripts a couple iPhone apps, I’ve found a workable solution that I’ll actually use. You can find below all books I’ve read since I began keeping track – somewhere around March of 2014. While this list is vastly incomplete (as it omits the first 30+ years of my life and reading), it should serve as a point of reference moving forward.
This list is color coded. Titles appearing in bold are favorite books — those which especially captured my interest for one reason or another. Titles appearing in blue were read electronically (on either my iPad or iPhone). Titles appearing in orange are audiobooks — most likely purchased from Audible.
- Nothing to Lose by Lee Child (2/26/2014)
- Bad Luck and Trouble by Lee Child (3/7/2014)
- King and Maxwell by David Baldacci (3/12/2014)
- Act of Valor by George Galdorisi and Dick Couch (03/26/14)
- Never Go Back by Lee Child (04/06/2014)
- Gone Tomorrow by Lee Child (04/18/2014)