Once in a while, we make a fancy breakfast. This time, we made soft cooked eggs, the prosciutto wrapped asparagus shown above and some pancakes. It was fantastic!
As I was looking out the picture window of our home watching the snow, the pure beauty struck me. I’ve taken some artistic license to make the photo a bit more moody than original, but the overall effect really worked for me.
For my first day of this project, I thought it only fitting to show the tools I will use every day. In no particular order, the following equipment will accompany me on this journey:
- Nikon D200 dSLR Camera Body
- Nikon 50mm f/1.4D Lens
- Nikon 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX Lens
- Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G AF-S VR Lens
- Canon PowerShot G10 compact camera
- Nikon SB-600 Flash
- MacBook 13″ w/ Adobe Lightroom
- Assorted tripods, memory cards and card readers